Sunday, January 12, 2014

Metal Gear Rising Bugs?

PC Gamers reporting problems playing Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance

Metal Gear Rising Bugs?

"Eager PC owners who’ve already downloaded Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance have discovered that the game has significant problems should you lose your internet connection.

Over on the Steam forums users are complaining that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance immediately crashes to desktop should they lose their internet connection even for a moment…


Steam user “Howl” said "[W]henever I lau[n]ch the game while I'm connected to the internet, if my internet goes down (which is often because it's pretty bad) the game will just immediat[e]ly crash." The responses to his comment are pretty much unanimous, with users nearly all reporting this flaw with the Steam release of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

A fan tweeted Platinum Games’ producer JP Kellams who seemed to be totally unaware of the problem, replying “No idea. I’ll ask first thing.” Many users immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was some form of DRM at work, but it appears that it may well be an issue with Steam’s API. NeoGAF user Guess Who said “I can't say whether it's a bug or deliberate implementation, but it's not any other sort of DRM, all Steam."

Source - Game-Debate

Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance, I've waited the release date for this one. But still, I need a super spec PC to play it, since it asking for 9 GD rates VGA, CPU, and RAM. That's just impossible for me. Anyway, it's a shame that Metal Gear Rising still has some bugs in it. I;ve watched the trailer on July 2013, but it haven't even completed yet in 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment