Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Worst 5 Censored Animes [ENGLISH]

#CensorRuinsEverything

Top 5 Anime that SUPPOSED to be Beautiful


5 Censored Animes


Okay, you've seen the title, I don't have to explain it anymore. I'm serious (hi serious,) No! Not that 'serious', but I'm entirely pissed. You see, there are a dozens of beautiful anime series (ecchi) that can't reach their full potential because of filthy censors. There's a modern saying, "Just because of a little, tiny little bit of censor, the whole series got broken". 

I don't know if the censor also apllied on the blu ray version of these series since I don't buy blu ray, I watch them online. But I do have a plan to start collecting blu rays. Now let's get to the list.

1. To Love Ru


5 Censored Animes



Ecchi and harem right away, this goes on top because I really like the series. I watched some clip from the series, but when I looked for the full episode, the ero god's ray keeps preventing me from seeing my beautiful boobs. As I said, I don't know if the blu ray version is uncensored, or there's any uncensored version somewhere online, you can tell me in the comment. I was once loosen up my policy to not watch censored stuffs, and I can't stand more than 4 episodes.

2. Corpse Party


5 Censored Animes


Gore and horror, I like this series, mostly the rpg game because the story is so awesome. Moving on to the anime, I was hoping for a good ol' storyline like the game. Actually, the story on the anime is good, what makes it not is censor. I watched Corpse Party : Misisng Footage, and on the very beginning of the first episode, all I could watch is black screen, wth.

3. Shinmai Maou no Testament


5 Censored Animes


I know the story is good, I know the fanservice is good, but I don't know what the hell is going on because the ero god's ray is in the way. Again, I don't know if these censors are applied on the blu ray, but they're hella disturbing. I stopped watching this on episode 2 after I confirmed that the series is censored.

4. Btooom


5 Censored Animes


Both gore and nudity, even thoguh they said it's only the bra, then why the hell would they censor the damn bra? I just don't get the point of all these censoring things. I know Btooom is a very awesome anime, it's just... I stopped watching this after I saw the flashback scene where the girl almost got raped, then the darkness kicked in, at the very same time I closed my browser.

5. Tokyo Ghoul


5 Censored Animes


I was very angry when I watched the censored version, especially the gore. Come on, it's just a chopped off limbs, it's not that bad. Even worse on the second season where a stab from a knife is censored, seriously, what the hell? I know a lot of kids watching the series too, and a lot of people don't like gore, but seriously, it's just gore in an anime.


Images from myanimelist.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment