Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Even Worse 5 Censored Anime Series [ENGLISH]

Another Worst 5 Censored Anime Series

#CensorsRuinEverything



Yo, it's been a long time since my last post. I'm not in a good shape right now, for the past week I've been thinking about my love life. It all happened because I read too much romance manga, basically I envy those who have a beautiful romance life. But that's out of topic, you've seen 5 Worst Censored Anime, and guess what, THERE'RE MORE!!!

1. Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (ShimoSeka)

5 Censored Anime

The concept of world where dirty jokes doesn't exist. It's! Despite having a dirty jokes as title, I kinda felt irritated watching this. Why? Because EVERY DAMN dirty jokes throughout the series is censored! Audio's censored by random noises, subtitles are depending on the publisher, and video's censored by chibi characters. I don't know if they're supposed to be censored in the blu ray, but logically, this anime is talking about dirty jokes, what's the point of the series if you censored all of the dirty jokes? This is stupid, they're not only censoring ecchi stuffs, but also the comedy.

2. Blood - C

5 Censored Anime

I really like this series even from the first episode. The main character is not really attractive, but I like the story. At least until at some episode I encounter a filthy darkness covering a gore/violence scene. I hate it, I seriously hate it. It was just a girl's torso got eaten by a monster, not a big deal. Again, I don't know if there's an uncensored version of this series in any form.

3. Maken-Ki!

5 Censored Anime

This one is ecchi, so it's natural it's being censored. But I truly hate censors, especially, again, when it's just a bra or panties. There's no point in censoring them, for they're already a censor. Though there are the uncensored version, but it's hard to look for it man, and it's not worth the effort for only undergarments.

4. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

5 Censored Anime

Yes, ecchi and harem, nudity, etc. I actually enjoyed the series until I realized that the blu ray version is uncensored. It's just a short scene, probably only a blink of an eye, but it still annoys me. I mean, the whole series got ruine because of that scene.

5. Highschool DxD

5 Censored Anime

My favorite series, and my standard for ecchi series. I always say in my review, "not even touching Highschool DxD's tail." it means it. HDxD is being the best ecchi anime for me, so that I made it a standard. A standard doesn't have to be the highest rank, because Seikon no Qwaser has a lot more boobies, but that just means SnQ passed the standard. Now, when the new season comes out, New and BorN, I always looking for the uncensored one. I don't care if I have to go through the pasific ocean of the internet to get it. I really cherish this series, I don't want to watch the censored version. For you who's watching the censored version of this, don't give up. Try a little bit more, there should be the uncensored one somewhere in the internet.


Now, before closing, I want to talk a little bit about censors. Anime, comes out with rating, various rating that's assigned to the series even before it becomes an anime. Most people ignore it, including me, but it supposed to be OUR problem and we're the ones who has to bear the consequences. But again, not all people is ready to control theirself after watching those series, and they started to do stuffs that are actually prohibited, and not the main goal of the anime airing, but who cares? They do it because they watched it, so it should be taken down, censored, aired in the middle of the night. I wont say they (publishers) 're wrong for doing so, they're totally the right, but if these things keep up, it will become worst, they might be closing off studios since it doesn't make that much money, instead it makes a lot of criminals. My point is that we, as the one who enjoy anime should pay more attention about rating, not for ourselves, but for other people. For example, if someone asked you for a reccommendation, it's best to watch over the age rating, and if they found out and ignored the age rating later on, it's their business. So keep control of yourself, ignore rating, ignore censors, but don't give in to the devil.

Images from myanimelist.net

No comments:

Post a Comment