Thursday, June 2, 2016

She's Finally Here! (Friday Night Waifu) [ENGLISH]

Friday Night Waifu

Mai Kawakami


Mai Kawakami

Mai KawakamiIt's a bit late here, but I'm going to post anyway. I was too carrid away by the anime Kancolle, and I couldn't find a good timing to stop and write this.

Anyway, let me introduce you to the stunning beauty of the Phantom World, Mai Kawakami. First off, we just finished reviewing waifus from a series (Danmachi), and I think you've understand how it works by now. Waifus I'll be reviewing are those with a lot screentime  compared to other girls. Main character included, and some supporters with a lot screentime. Okay, let's get to this.

What's bugging me is those beautiful marks right under both her eyes. When I first saw her, I wasn't what those are, because it doesn't seem to be beautiful marks, but the more and more I look into her face, I started to think that those are beautiful marks, which make her one of top 1 beautiful anime girl for me.

Mai Kawakami, is a very beautiful young lady. She's not very smart, but she's good at martial arts. That's convinient, if you got bullied, she'll kick those bullies in the ass.

Aside from being strong, the other effect of Mai's martial arts training can be seen clearly. Yup, look at her top quality body, everything is perfectly balanced, her oppai, her leg, everything! With her in your hand, you'll never get bored in bed.

Mai also has some soft side, especially to kids. She's nice to children, so be ready to have plenty, and that equals to more time on bed (Yaay!).

The "Phantom-hunting Mom" is very cheerful, active and responsible. When she was little, she tend to be a very shy girl, but in the end it was all just her imagination. Ever since she's a little girl, she's very lively.


Mai Kawakami

I actually don't see the downside of Mai Kawakami, she's beautiful, very beautiful, I felt like the first time I saw Asuna and Rias again. Maybe her tsundere act is the only weakness, let me know in the comment.

Okay, I'm not supposed to do this very inapropriate review of Mai Kawakami, but it's already late and I'm so sleepy, so I'm really really truly sorry for this bad quality review, I promise I'll update this next time, I just don't want to break my own policy to post at friday night. Anyway, her bio :

Name : Mai Kawakami
Mai KawakamiRace : Human
Age : 16
Birthday : 14 October
Hair Color : Blonde
Eye Color : Purple
Height : 168 cm
Blood Type : O
Voice Actress : Sumire Uesaka

Now let's give her a score... 8 / 10 Love Points.

Trivia

  • Mai has the same voice actress as Sanae Dekomori from the Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! series, another anime produced by Kyoto Animation.
  • According to the memories Haruhiko Ichijo has copied she wore her first bra in fifth grade and has a bust between 90 and 100. Possibly 95.

Images from myanimelist.net

No comments:

Post a Comment