Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Top 5 Romance / (blank) Anime Series [ENGLISH]

Top 5 Romance / (blank) Anime Series

Top 5 Romance Anime


Top 5 Romance Anime

Yo, guess who's back! Even though life is hard, and I'm currently having an exam week, but who cares about college, I'm going to post anyway.

Getting off topic a little bit, recently I found out that some people from other countries were accidentally arrived at one of my Virtual Novel post. It has an english title, but the content is Indonesian. In fact, all of my Virtual Comeedy and Virtual Novel posts are all in Indonesian. Why? Because I don't even think anyone from Indonesia would read those, why would people from other country read that? But if you guys want to read them in english, just tell me in the comment below, I'll translate them, 80% accurate manual translation from me.

Top 5 Romance Anime

Okay, back to topic. You might think this is just going to be like that "oh so mainstream romance anime." Well, worry not, for I am going to list 'not so popular' anime. I'm not a mainstream guy, and I create a non mainstream blog (I guess...). Well, let's get to it, Top 5 Romance / (blank) Anti-mainstream Anime Series :

Top 5 Romance Anime
Sanka Rea, by Studio Deen. Okay so I have done a review about this anime in Indonesian, maybe gonna do the translation later. This is like a... romance / horror (?) anime, because at the very beginning, I felt the horror atmosphere. Basically, there's a main protagonist who's OBSESSED with zombies. He even had a thought of marrying a zombie girl. A Guess what, HIS DREAM COMES TRUE! Somehow he managed to find a zombie girl, or more like... 'create' her. This is not a harem anime, it's just a classic triangle-love. The downside of this series is that it's ended cliffhanger-ly. But the manga is finished, I reccomend watching the anime first, and then move on to manga, catching up to the chapter where the anime ended.


Top 5 Romance AnimeKono Naka ni Hitori, by Studio Gokumi. This is uh... kinda incest anime, harem too, and stupid protagonist too. But I don't know why I reccomend this, I guess I just running out of ideas. So basically, a damn rich guy just inherit his father's wealth. BUT, in order to fully inherit that wealth, he had to move to a new school and find a girl to marry. Seems easy for a very rich guy, isn't it? Well, that's not the case with this certain guy. Right after he enrolled to the school, he found out there are several girls that fallen in love with him, AND, the problem is, there's his little sister amongst all these harem sh*ts, and he must find the little sister, because he is not an incest guy. At least not until he realized that he's flirting around with his own sister the whole time. Well, most poeple not consider this anime as incest though.

Top 5 Romance AnimeOutbreak Company, by Feel (?). This anime is a prove that you otakus can be useful to the world. As a romance / fantasy, they caught a lot of otaku's dream to merge the boring real world with the fantasy world where there's elf, animal girls, and so on. The male protagonist is an otaku, and he got damn lucky that a weird portal to other world suddenly appeared in Japan. And for some reason the government chose him amongst countless other otakus spread all around Japan. Well, putting that aside, this anime is pretty good. I watched this anime like... years ago, I can't remember much. All I know is that there's a better version of this anime with a very similar plot, the title is Gate : Jeitai Kanochi nite Kaku Tatakaeri. But I don't think it's a romance anime.

Top 5 Romance AnimeSenjou no Valkyria, by A - 1 Pictures. This one, is freakin' AWESOME. It comes from the game franchise with the same title.  Have you seen Kaichou wa Maid sama? (That's the closest one I could think) This series has a very similar female protagonist with Misaki Ayuzawa. They both top ranked girl, they both skilled at stuffs, they both attractive, etc. BUT, in KwMs, Takumi is not an airhead like the male protagonist in SnV was, and this might add up some tense. Anyway, just ignore the tension, you'll feel rewarded at the end. You're welcome. I think this one is Romance / Action since there's war going on. The story is beautiful, as always, airhead male protagonist, but this time, combined with a cheerful female protagonist.

Top 5 Romance AnimeStrike the Blood, by Silver Link., Connect (Don't ask). You thought I forgot about this don't you? Pfft, of course not! Strike the Blood review is the most viewed post in Intion of all time, yet the anime itself is not very popular (guess my blog is not popular either). In this Romance / Action / Supernatural series, the male protagonist is a vampire, badass one apparently, and he has a girlfriend, who is also acting as his little sister, but this is not an incest anime, why? Because his girlfriend is not his actual sister, she's just his monitor or something who's for some reason keeps bragging it. Anyway, just as I said before, ignore the annoyance of this girlfriend-monitor-little sister girl, and enjoy the series to the very end, you wont regret it. The downside is the confusing ending, it leads to several possible opinions depending on the person.



Yaay, so that was Top 5 Romance / (blank) Anime Series, I hope you like it! Don't forget to leave a comment, join this site for more awesome anime / game related posts, and like the facebook page to help me survive.

Images from myanimelist.net

No comments:

Post a Comment